Different D Permits Cater To Specific Premises

MARC MYERS | Attorney at Law
Published: 12/20/2005

The vast majority of permit holders who sell alcoholic beverages for on-premises consumption have D-1 (beer), D-2 (wine), D-3 (spirituous liquor) or D-5 (beer, wine and spirituous liquor) permits. However, there are a number of other ""D"" permits which also allow on-premises consumption. These permits are much fewer in number and exist for specific businesses or locations.