F Permits Allow For Temporary Alcohol Sales

Legally Speaking-A +A
Published: 08/07/2012

Any person desiring to sell alcohol beverages in Ohio must first obtain a permit.

The type of alcohol beverage you wish to sell and for what purpose will determine which class permit you decide to apply. Generally, people that want to sell alcohol beverages will apply for class C or D permits. These are retail permits that must be renewed annually and authorize the holders thereof to sell alcohol beverages.