F Permits Allow For Temporary Alcohol Sales

Legally Speaking-A +A
DAVE RABER | Attorney at Law
Published: 06/17/2013

Any person desiring to sell alcohol beverages in Ohio must first obtain a permit. The type of alcohol beverage you wish to sell and for what purpose will determine which class permit you decide to apply.

Generally, people that want to sell alcohol beverages will apply for class C or D permits. These are retail permits that must be renewed annually and authorize the holders to sell alcohol beverages.